24 Hour Reception
Check-in time: 16:00
Check out time: 10:00
You Need To Know
Prior to Checking In:
-All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted. This is strictly enforced, with the exception of working Service Animals as defined by the ADA. Certified Support and Therapy Animals are not allowed.
- All reservations that have an alternate guest checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort. A car is necessary to fully enjoy the area. Due to limited parking spaces, no R/V, trailer or oversized vehicles are allowed.
- Effective November 1, 2017 our pricing for package and handling fees will increase. A guest may ship up to five (5) small packages or envelops to the resort at no charge, for arrival 3-5 days prior to check-in. The packages must specifically include the name of the registered guest and the check-in date. All packages received in excess of five (5) may be subject to a storage and handling fee of $10 per package. Packages that are received prior to 3-5 days of the guest's arrival may also be subject to this same storage and handling fee of $10 per package. In addition, all packages that exceed a reasonable size or weight (medium size box) will be subject to a higher price, up to $50 per package.
When Checking In:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $16.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, mini golf, ping pong, pools and hot tubs, use of BBQ grills, fitness center, internet and boarding pass printing, luggage storage, organized activities and use of recreational facilities at Cypress Pointe Resort.
Resort / Hotel Details
Resort Manager: Nirmal Hans
Number of Floors: 5
Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929